Saturday, October 11, 2008

Where the fuck is Mars?

Rumors around that the world could see Mars in the sky[where else?] at 12:30 a.m. 11 October, 2008.
____________________ _ _ _ _ . .
I went up to the terrace in hopes to find you. I could see the Orion and the half moon and some stars sprinkled here and there, but I couldn't see you, but you weren't there. I haven't seen you yet, I don't know what you look like. I don't know where to look, but I know where you are.

Do I ever get to see you?
Do we ever meet? 

Maybe sometime later. Maybe, in 2287, the next time you come. I'll wait for you. 


Later. 

2 comments:

Prince K. said...

It looks like a red star, and with a 4 incher, it looks like a red fullstop - disky, that is.

Vagabond said...

okay here comes a bad one:

take a red transparent paper look at the sky through it.you will see something like it.

2287 is a long wait.

i liked you posts. thanks for stopping by mine =)